Thursday, October 1, 2009

Watch Bleach Fade To Black (Where Can I Do That?)

Anybody knows where I can watch Bleach Fade To Black English Subbed? I scrambled fast when I saw a video of it on youtube but there's no english translation. All I see are Chinese subtitles. Boy, those people are quick! I hope by weekend an English translation will be released. Some fans estimate subbers release to be 2 - 3 days after the raw comes out. I hope they are right. I don't know about French, Spanish, and German translation release though.

There are sites where we can actually watch Bleach Fade To Black but all of it are still in raw form.

Bleach Fade To Black movie first came out in Japan last December, 2008. The story seems promising that it got me waiting for it. I do hope its worth the wait.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: