Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nina Jose Maxim Philippines February 2009 Cover Girl

What I thought then was angelic and conservative girl Nina Jose lands her first Maxim Philippines cover girl stint for the month of February, 2009 - a good way to start the love month. I first saw Nina Jose in Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition a while back since my brother was a big fan of the show. Her demeanor in the show projected traditional outlook in life. Nina Jose was reportedly called "The Giant" by male housemates as she stands 5-8 barefoot!

Nina Jose joined her fellow PBB Teen Edition friends in the ABS-CBN show called "My Girl". She's under Regal Entertainment and has an eight picture contract with the company. Internet reports say most of her upcoming films are daring in nature. Nina Jose will star in a new TV series "Bandidas" on the same network soon.




Nina Jose


(10 - 13 -09 I removed the pic for I'm a changed man.)




Related Posts by Categories



No comments: