Monday, December 22, 2008

Third Bleach Movie: Bleach Fade to Black I Call Your Name

I got interested in this Bleach Movie as it gets promoted in the opening and closing credits of the series. I'm not into anime movies as it is irrelevant to the main theme of the series but the story of the Bleach Movie: Fade to Black I Call Your Name captured my attention. Initially called "Sayonara, Rukia", the movie is about a strange reiatsu that exploded off Seireitei. When Urahara Kisuke asked Kurosaki Ichigo to investigate it, he was attacked by fellow Shinigamis who don't recall him and Rukia. Worse, even Kuchiki Rukia doesn't remember him - OUCH!!! Kurosaki Ichigo gets to fight the VCs and the Captains again.

Bleach Movie: Fade to Black is interesting indeed. It's just in time as I've finished my Bleach marathon (Arrancar arc) last week. I'm updated now.


Bleach Fade to Black
Bleach: Fade to Black - I Call Your Name earned
US$1,679,634 on 239 screens in its theatrical release in Japan last week. Judging from the reaction in some forums Ichiruki fans are happy too. I can't wait to see this one myself. Does it have some romance in it? It seems that way but I will still watch it whether it has one or not.


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: