Monday, December 29, 2008

Great Year!

Another great year has passed and though there were things that I want to do but I haven't done yet. I pray next year will be different. Like most people in this country, I want a better life for my family and I will do the best that I can to accomplish that next year. Yes, 2009 will be a tough year economically esp. in the Philippines but what else is new? There are basically no challenges our country and us its people can handle. As for doomsayers, don't forget we live in the Philippines. It means every year is a financial crisis lol. I don't believe in Feng Shui as all things in the world - even the falling of the leaves - is controlled by our Maker. Pray that He will show us Mercy to not just survive but thrive next year. HE is the only one we can RELY on.

There are many things I want to correct in my life and all of it will start NOW. I want to live in a future that I will enjoy and to do that certain things must change TODAY to make way for a better tomorrow. I don't want riches though if it comes my way I'll be thankful for it. I want the same things every year - good health and long life for me and my family.

"LIFE IS HARD BUT LIFE IS NOT BAD" pride fc

Yes, Life is Hard but it could be ENJOYED.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: