Monday, November 3, 2008

WHAT'S WRONG with McCaint? What Straight Talk Express?

What's wrong with John McCain? I hope this is not him being senile (God forbid). Is he lying? I thought all along he's a straight shooter. I think he is being a Republican - like most Republican presidents. How should our own leaders deal with this person if he happens to get elected? Yes, there's only too much butt kissing can do.



More like Straight Talk Express got derailed!

Before you say anything...NO, Barrack Obama is not a saint too. We'll examine Mr. HOPE tomorrow. This guy started to believe in America when it was convenient for him to do so. At least that is the accusation hurled against him by his critics.

The US Presidential elections is two days away and there are indications Obama will win. I don't know how long this guy will last since White nationalists are threatening to cut his term short once elected and I don't mean Barack Obama's resignation.

There are journalists in this country who think US elections is like NIRVANA or something. I'll show later why it isn't.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: