Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SUPPOSED DRAGONBALL MOVIE TRAILER SCREEN SHOTS MADE PUBLIC

Who might you be? I've never seen any character like you before! This is NOT Buffy the Vampire LOVER...I mean Slayer.
"I'm Piccolo!"


Here's one of the purported screen shots of Dragonball Movie's trailer. I hope you like it because I don't. This is a laugh fest!

Source


WHY DO I LOOOOK LIIIKE AN ALIIIIEN? Oh yeah I am one. Gee I look like Chuck Liddell in that photo - skull structure. OOOOPS SORRY! Good luck against Rashad this Weekend hehe....

The Voltron Group: We can help! Fabulous, another makeover challenge!

The Dragonball movie will hit screens on April 10, 2009. LOL. According to fan boys that's how Piccolo looked before he got his youth back so....Hurray for the DBZ fan boys!!!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: