Monday, May 26, 2008

PAST REVISITED

Updates:

RGMA’s Big Time Balita mellowed at lot but the stereotyping still exists every Saturday when the character Bai is present. Very smart, RGMA VERY SMART!

It has been several days since I successfully kept my schedule. Of course, minor adjustments are still needed to be done as I have a tendency to overrun one activity in favor of another. I don’t want that to happen again save for important activities that need extra time.

I still haven’t found any suitable guitar version of Beethoven’s Pathétique. My busy schedule prevents me from scouting other video sites thoroughly.

I decided not to publish any journal tributes to my mother as it is too personal. The most important thing is she knows that I love her.

Well, that’s it holders I have kept you updated with the happenings in our beloved blog. Stick around I have more interesting topics. To be published soon “Elections is the only permitted legal war”. What?

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: