Monday, March 31, 2008

Ariel Lin


I can't seem to get Ariel Lin out of my mind lately. I mean I only saw her five times in It Started With A Kiss - the Taiwanese drama last year but its only this year she made an impact on me. I wonder why? She's cute I admit it. Everytime I see her she reminds me of PGMA...lol. But this Taiwanese lass is definitely cute...

Come to think of it, with the exception of Esther Liu, Ariel Lin is the only Taiwanese actress I could consider a beauty so far. I wonder if there's a shortage of beautiful Taiwanese women. Nah...I don't think so.

Ariel Lin might be cute but her character in It Started With A Kiss is a huge turn off. Her character is obsessed with this emotionless and frigid guy but she keeps coming back despite the humiliation and the setbacks she is receiving. Tsk.

Some data on Ariel Lin:
  • Name: 林依晨 / Lin Yi Chen (Lam Yi San)
  • English name: Ariel Lin
  • Profession: Actress and singer
  • Birthdate: 1982-Oct-29
  • Birthplace: Taiwan
from Dramawiki

Ariel Lin is a Korean major from National Chengchi University, Taiwan. Interesting.


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: